Summer reading challenge

Are you up for a challenge? I am! I’m challenging myself to read a book a day AGAIN this summer. It’s been a lot of fun in the past and I hope you’ll join me! Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Read a book every day. It can be any kind of book, picture book, novel, non-fiction, whatever works for you. It can also be an average. I like reading novels but I KNOW I’m not going to be able to read a novel every day (there are only so many hours in a day and there’s other stuff to do besides read!). So I can also picture that I’m going to spend at least one afternoon at the local library and probably at least one bookstore reading picture books. So if I read three books in one day, I can take two or more days to read my chapter books.
Step 2: Share what you’re reading with someone else. I’m going to be writing here on the blog about what I’m reading and I’m bringing my friend, Pete the Cat, along for company. You can make a list, write a book, make a video, post it on facebook, you decide!
Step 3: At the end of the summer, we’ll compare what we’ve been reading and celebrate! Are you in?

You know... climb every mountain, ford every stream...
follow every rainbow, till you find your dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming attractions in middle grade fiction!

A new adventure!

Sparkly brand new speculative fiction for middle graders!