It's online!

I've been doing some work on the app (it needs some upgrading, primping and fluffing).  In a conversation I had with my app designer, Billy, we thought it would be great to move the app to the web.  It SEEMED like something I could do myself and yet it wasn't.  So I hired a web designer, re-did most of the data entry (ok so that part got a little ugly) but now the file is available on line.  And for the moment, it's free.  So check it out!  Click HERE to get to the web page.
And if you think there's something I need to change, PLEASE email me!  I'm currently working to try to make it even better!  Also, the Booksearch is now on Facebook, so make sure you like us there so you can get the latest updates!.  Like us on Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming attractions in middle grade fiction!

A new adventure!

Sparkly brand new speculative fiction for middle graders!